We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$29 for Two Personal Training Sessions, $49 for Three or $69 for Four with a $150 Voucher Towards 10 Sessions (value $255)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick start your own awe-inspiring fitness.
- Grab two revolutionary personal training sessions at Concept 10 10 in Newmarket for just $29, or three sessions for just $49 or four sessions for just $69: it's the "future of exercise".
- Receive a $150 voucher to put towards a further 10 sessions too.
- It only takes 20 minutes a week to achieve and maintain great shape and well-being.
- Enjoy one-on-one personal training - every time in your own studio.
Spare a thought for some Aucklanders who a month or so back rose before the sun did and pounded the pavements from Devonport all the way to Auckland CBD for a mammoth 21 or 42KM. Pretty inspiring stuff really. If you agree, you'll love today's deal which will kick start your own awe-inspiring fitness.
Grab two revolutionary personal training sessions and a $150 voucher to put towards a further 10 sessions for just $29 or pay just $49 for three sessions and a voucher, or just $69 for four sessions and a voucher at Concept 10 10 in Newmarket . You'll discover a whole new fitness programme which is more fun and less regime.
It's called Concept 10 10 and all it takes is 20 minutes a week to get in shape - and stay in shape. As seen in M2 magazine, 20 minutes of muscle training is all it takes to achieve and maintain great shape and all round well-being. All training at Concept 10 10 is with your own personal trainer who concentrates solely on you, adjusts the equipment as you work out, makes sure that you perform the exercises correctly and with the right intensity, coaches and supervises you to obtain the best possible results, and makes a note of your progress every time you visit. With someone else doing all the hard work, this means that you have more time to just work out - and you'll find you can really feel a difference in your daily life and activities. You'll also receive a $150 voucher to put towards a further 10 sessions to ensure you maintain your fantastic new fitness.
"I am a regular at Concept 1010 now, and I have NEVER in all my years of going to the gym had such an awesome workout in just 20 minutes. You get your own personal trainer and training studio, with the option of using a beautifully fitted out bathroom and changing area just for you - no sharing! I'm so impressed I just signed up for a year!" - Lisa, Remuera
More Great Auckland Deals
Big Boys Toys
The Burger Bach
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.