We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$29 for Two Personal Training Sessions, $49 for Three or $69 for Four with a $150 Voucher Towards 10 Sessions (value $255)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick start your own awe-inspiring fitness.
- Grab two revolutionary personal training sessions at Concept 10 10 in Newmarket for just $29, or three sessions for just $49 or four sessions for just $69: it's the "future of exercise".
- Receive a $150 voucher to put towards a further 10 sessions too.
- It only takes 20 minutes a week to achieve and maintain great shape and well-being.
- Enjoy one-on-one personal training - every time in your own studio.
Spare a thought for some Aucklanders who last Sunday rose before the sun did and pounded the pavements from Devonport all the way to Auckland CBD for a mammoth 21 or 42KM. Pretty inspiring stuff really. If you agree, you'll love today's deal which will kick start your own awe-inspiring fitness.
Grab two revolutionary personal training sessions and a $150 voucher to put towards a further 10 sessions for just $29 or pay just $49 for three sessions and a voucher, or just $69 for four sessions and a voucher at Concept 10 10 in Newmarket . You'll discover a whole new fitness programme which is more fun and less regime.
It's called Concept 10 10 and all it takes is 20 minutes a week to get in shape - and stay in shape. As seen in M2 magazine, 20 minutes of muscle training is all it takes to achieve and maintain great shape and all round well-being. All training at Concept 10 10 is with your own personal trainer who concentrates solely on you, adjusts the equipment as you work out, makes sure that you perform the exercises correctly and with the right intensity, coaches and supervises you to obtain the best possible results, and makes a note of your progress every time you visit. With someone else doing all the hard work, this means that you have more time to just work out - and you'll find you can really feel a difference in your daily life and activities. You'll also receive a $150 voucher to put towards a further 10 sessions to ensure you maintain your fantastic new fitness.
"I am a regular at Concept 1010 now, and I have NEVER in all my years of going to the gym had such an awesome workout in just 20 minutes. You get your own personal trainer and training studio, with the option of using a beautifully fitted out bathroom and changing area just for you - no sharing! I'm so impressed I just signed up for a year!" - Lisa, Remuera
More Great Auckland Deals
Carlsberg Football United NZ Tour
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.