We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Columbus Coffee - Auckland Hospital
$19 for Two House Selection Breakfasts (value up to $39)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick-start your day the right way.
- Grab two breakfasts from the house selection at Columbus Coffee for only $19.
- Choose from their breakfast selection, including the Columbus Breakfast, Eggs Benedict, pancake stack, with gluten-free and vegetarian available.
The next time you want to really kick-start your morning, you could either hire a sumo wrestler to belly flop onto your bed, or grab today's deal. Choose wisely.
Grab two breakfasts at Columbus Coffee for only $19.
Aside from serving up gourmet coffee, Columbus Coffee is known for their amazing breakfasts. Located next to Auckland Hospital in Grafton, it's the perfect way to start out your day. Grab this deal, and treat yourself and someone special to some hearty goodness. Below are some of the breakfast selections to choose from. Other breakfast options are also available in the café.
- Columbus Breakfast: two eggs any style, bacon, sausage, hash brown, mushrooms, roasted tomato and five-grain toast
- Pancake stack options, which include fresh fruit and honey, or bacon, grilled banana with fresh fruit and honey
- Eggs Benedict: one or two eggs poached with wilted spinach, served on toasted focaccia with Hollandaise sauce
- Vegetarian breakfast
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.