We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Coca-Cola Easter Show
$15 for General Admission Entry to Thursday 28th of March Opening Day at ASB Showgrounds (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Got plans for Easter? You do now.
- Grab an adult ticket to the first day of the Coca-Cola Easter Show for just $15 - and with each adult entry, up to three kids aged 12 years and under can get in for free!
- Pay $7 for a senior citizens ticket or for a child ticket for kids aged over 12 years or students with valid ID.
- Enjoy a wide array of entertainment for the whole family, including carnival rides, sideshows and fireworks displays.
- Take the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks, WotWots, or browse the marketplace to pick something up for yourself.
- Check out the interactive farm zone, art show, strong man challenge, horse competitions and much, much more!
- Please note, today's tickets are valid for Thursday entry only.
It's been a long, tiresome journey to try and snare the Easter bunny in your trap. But every year, that elusive creature seems to outplay you. Well this year, you're prepared. Word on the street is that he's making a special appearance at the Coca-Cola Easter show, and this time you're not going home empty handed.
Grab an adult ticket to the first day of the annual Coca-Cola Easter Show at the ASB Showgrounds for just $15, and hark back to the days of your youth. Keen to take the kids? Pay $7 for a student or senior citizen ticket (with valid ID) and with each adult ticket, up to three kids aged 12 years and under can get in for free!
You’ve not seen an Easter show like this. They've completely changed the layout and overhauled the entertainment with the very best of family entertainment from NZ and abroad. With a jam-packed array of entertainment for the whole family, the Coca-Cola Easter Show is the perfect opportunity to let the kids go crazy in a fun and safe environment. Formerly known as the Royal Easter Show, the revamped Coca-Cola Easter Show is ready to pump your veins with more thrilling entertainment you can shake a rattle at. With special stage shows for the kids including appearances from Alvin and the Chipmunks, WotWots and not to mention Zirka Circus' theatrics, the culture stage packed with performances from all over the world, all new selection of carnival rides and sideshows – ferris wheel, Hollywood house of horrors, Euro Slide and much more, not to mention the phenomenal fireworks displays, there's something for everyone.
Pop into the A&P Show, an annual event that's been running for 170 years now, and take a look at the best-of-breed animals and animal competitions designed to keep animals buffs entertained all day long. Take the kids to the interactive farm zone and get up close and personal with a wide range of cute furry animals; browse a full range of art; check out the strong man and horse competitions; or browse the marketplace where you'll find a wide selection of things to take home with you.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.