We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Coast 2 Shore House Washing**
Up to 50% off Full Exterior House Washing (value up to $600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If your house was white when you bought it, but you're not really sure what colour it is now, it's time to call the professionals.
- Grab a full exterior house wash from Coast 2 Shore House Washing and Waterblasting for 50% off.
- Treat your home to a house wash to get rid of scum, mould and cobwebs.
- Perfect for preparing your home for imminent sale or simply making it look nice and new.
If winter did a real number on your home then have it cleaned up in time for the summer season.
Enjoy a full exterior house washing service from Coast 2 Shore House Washing and Waterblasting for up to 50% off and transform your home from dull to brill in just one afternoon. Whether you're planning on selling your home or you simply want to be prouder of your humble abode, house washing is one of the most affordable and simplest ways to increase your home value - and today it's yours for even less.
- Pay just $149 for a single floor up to 150sqm
- Pay just $219 for a single floor from 151 - 250sqm
- Pay just $249 for split level up to 150sqm
- Pay just $289 for split level from 151 - 250sqm
- Pay just $349 for a large house 250 - 500 sqm
Coast 2 Shore House Washing and Waterblasting specialise in house washing and waterblasting services, and pride themselves on providing their valued customers with exceptional tailored service. A house wash will eradicate age-related scum from your walls and windows, leaving the exterior of your home looking like new.
*And just because Coast 2 Shore likes you, enjoy a further 25% off patio and driveway cleaning, decking clean, roof clean and treatment and interior gutter cleaning.
More Great Auckland Deals
Skin Touch Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.