We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Clip 'N Climb Auckland
$9 for a General Admission Entry to Clip 'N Climb, Balmoral (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take your courage to new heights.
- Grab one general entry to Clip 'N Climb for $9.
- Being indoors has never been more fun.
- With 34 different climbing challenges for you to try.
- Perfect for all ages and abilities, it's safe and exciting.
You kinda, sorta impressed your mates with the hang time you got jumping off the kerb, but it was hardly necessary to upload the video of it onto Youtube—or break into tears afterward from the sheer thrill of it all.
Take your courage to new heights with the most exciting new concept in indoor climbing. Pay just $9 for one entry to try out Clip 'N Climb.
Perfect for climbers of all ages Clip ’N Climb offers 34 different challenges for you to try your hand at. If you've never scaled a wall before, no worries because it's nice and easy to learn. Clip 'N Climb makes climbing safe and accessible for everyone, and today GrabOne and Clip ’N Climb are giving you the opportunity to combine adventure with fun. Clip 'N Climb isn't like your average rock climbing wall either. You don't need someone holding the other end of the rope. Instead, they use automatic belay devices on every climb. Just clip them onto your harness and you're all set to climb. When you've reached the top, just let go and your automatic belay device will gently lower you back to terra firma. It’s easy, safe and fun.
A cross between a theme park and a climbing wall, Clip 'N Climb is a magnet for families, friends, schools, youth groups and sports teams - and could be the perfect idea for a unique work do if so inclined. And because there's no minimum or maximum age, anyone can take the challenge - pay a little more and try the Leap of Faith and Vertical Drop.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.