We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Clip 'N Climb Auckland
$9 for a General Admission Entry to Clip 'N Climb, Balmoral (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take your courage to new heights.
- Grab one general entry to Clip 'N Climb for $9.
- Being indoors has never been more fun.
- With 34 different climbing challenges for you to try.
- Perfect for all ages and abilities, it's safe and exciting.
You kinda, sorta impressed your mates with the hang time you got jumping off the kerb, but it was hardly necessary to upload the video of it onto Youtube—or break into tears afterward from the sheer thrill of it all.
Take your courage to new heights with the most exciting new concept in indoor climbing. Pay just $9 for one entry to try out Clip 'N Climb.
Perfect for climbers of all ages Clip ’N Climb offers 34 different challenges for you to try your hand at. If you've never scaled a wall before, no worries because it's nice and easy to learn. Clip 'N Climb makes climbing safe and accessible for everyone, and today GrabOne and Clip ’N Climb are giving you the opportunity to combine adventure with fun. Clip 'N Climb isn't like your average rock climbing wall either. You don't need someone holding the other end of the rope. Instead, they use automatic belay devices on every climb. Just clip them onto your harness and you're all set to climb. When you've reached the top, just let go and your automatic belay device will gently lower you back to terra firma. It’s easy, safe and fun.
A cross between a theme park and a climbing wall, Clip 'N Climb is a magnet for families, friends, schools, youth groups and sports teams - and could be the perfect idea for a unique work do if so inclined. And because there's no minimum or maximum age, anyone can take the challenge - pay a little more and try the Leap of Faith and Vertical Drop.
More Great Auckland Deals
White Island Tours Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.