We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for Three Cellulite Management Cavitation Sessions, $159 for Five or $299 for 10 (value up to $1,500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- These sessions are designed to support the appearance of smooth, natural-looking skin.
- Pay just $99 for three, $159 for five or $299 for 10 cellulite management cavitation sessions at Cle Beauty.
- Enjoy a procedure that's non-invasive and non-surgical.
- No need for downtime, because the procedure is almost completely painless.
- Escape the bustle of the mall by stepping into the tranquillity of Cleo Beauty.
These sessions are designed to support the appearance of smooth, natural-looking skin through non-invasive and non-surgical means.
Pay just $99 for three, $159 for five or $299 for 10 cellulite management cavitation sessions at Cleo Beauty.
Located within Westfield WestCity, Cleo Beauty is the perfect spot to stop off after a long of day shopping to get some well-deserved pampering. From the moment you step into this gorgeous spot, you'll become the centre of attention, with one of the expert beauty therapists tending to your needs. By grabbing today's deal, you'll get to try the revolutionary cavitation procedure. This non-surgical treatment is designed to support the naturally smooth and beautiful appearance of your legs. Contrary to other procedures, cavitation is non-surgical, which means that there's no need for any recovery time. You'll just be able to pop into the salon and then head out without a worry in the world.
Please note: results may vary. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is recommended that you consult a doctor or a medical practitioner to find out if this treatment is safe for you to use.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.