We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Clarks Beach Golf Club
$22 for 18 Holes of Golf (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Foooorrrrreeee! Great golf deal coming your way!
- Grab a round of golf at Clarks Beach Golf Club for only $22.
- Voted in the top ten Country courses in New Zealand-by Metro Magazine.
- Enjoy challenging holes with tricky pin placements.
- Rid yourself of that winter cabin fever and get out on the golf course.
Golf is one of those games that is great no matter which way you look at it. If you have a good game you're going to be happy, but if you play bad you can still be happy that get better value from your green fees and get more exercise.
Grab a round of golf at Clarks Beach Golf Club for only $22.
Grab your clubs, grab this deal, and have a game at this beautiful course. Situated on the shore of the Manukau Harbour, Clarks Beach Golf Club features pohutakawa-lined fairways that make a brilliant display in the summer months. The course is easy walking, but don't be fooled into thinking that equates to easy golf – the golf holes and pin placements can be very deceptive. Add a breeze or a strong wind to the mix and club selection becomes an important part of your golf game.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.