We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Chiropractic For Life
$19 for a 30-Minute Thermal Massage Session & an Initial Spinal Assessment & Adjustment or $29 with Two Massage Sessions (value up to $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your body in the hands of an experienced and professional team.
- Grab two 30-minute sessions of thermal massage and an initial spinal assessment and adjustment from Chiropractic for Life for $19, or get all of that and two massage sessions for only $29.
- Relax in their thermal traction massage beds that'll have your body feeling amazing.
- Find out if there are any problems with your spine and get any necessary adjustments.
Your quality of life can change drastically with the most minimal of injuries to your spine. Whether you're looking to recover from one, or looking to strengthen your body to prevent one, the friendly team at this family-owned clinic have got your back.
Grab two 30-minute sessions of thermal massage and an initial spinal assessment and adjustment from Chiropractic for Life for only $19. Add two massage sessions to this fantastic deal and pay just $29.
Chiropractic for Life are a family-based clinic located in Mairangi Bay on the North Shore. Their facility boasts modern equipment and the most professional and experienced staff. They're able to cater to everyone from newborn babies through to the elderly as well as pregnant mothers and professional athletes. They also have thermal traction massage beds to help their clients to recover faster or those who just wish to be healthy.
More Great Auckland Deals
La Bottega Bakery - Authentic Italian Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.