We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Auckland Chiropractors & Acupuncturists
Up to 92% off Chiropractic & Acupuncture Services (value up to $245)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your body back into alignment.
- Grab an acupuncture or chiropractic session at Queen Street, Parnell & Takapuna Chiropractors and Acupuncturists.
- Get help from a team of experienced, fully trained and highly skilled chiropractors and acupuncturists.
- Valid at four locations: Queen Street, Parnell, Takapuna and Complete Chiropractic in Mount Eden.
When your shoulder feels like it's hanging down the back of your arm and your lower back is more concave than an actual cave, it's probably time you called someone.
Grab an acupuncture or chiropractic session at Queen Street, Parnell & Takapuna Chiropractors and Acupuncturists, and get your body back into alignment. And today you have options:
- Pay $12 for one acupuncture session;
- Pay $15 for one cosmetic acupuncture session;
- Or pay $19 for one initial initial chiropractic consultation with adjustment, x-rays if needed and a follow up appointment.
If you've got niggling back pain, it pays to get on top of it before it gets any worse. The chiropractic consultation offer in this deal makes that so much easier. A professional, experienced and expert chiropractor will work with you to ensure the best possible path to recovery is taken. With a follow-up appointment, you can be sure that a tailored approach will be taken to attempt to get you back to 100%.
This deal also offers acupuncture sessions from fully trained and expert acupuncturists. The cosmetic acupuncture session offers you the chance to experience an old Chinese approach to facial rejuvenation. Cosmetic acupuncture aims to make skin firmer, may diminish wrinkles and achieve many more cosmetic benefits.
Please note, acupuncture is not available at the Mt Eden clinic.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.