We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Auckland Chiropractors & Acupuncturists
Up to 92% off Chiropractic & Acupuncture Services (value up to $245)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your body back into alignment.
- Grab an acupuncture or chiropractic session at Queen Street, Parnell & Takapuna Chiropractors and Acupuncturists.
- Get help from a team of experienced, fully trained and highly skilled chiropractors and acupuncturists.
- Valid at four locations: Queen Street, Parnell, Takapuna and Complete Chiropractic in Mount Eden.
When your shoulder feels like it's hanging down the back of your arm and your lower back is more concave than an actual cave, it's probably time you called someone.
Grab an acupuncture or chiropractic session at Queen Street, Parnell & Takapuna Chiropractors and Acupuncturists, and get your body back into alignment. And today you have options:
- Pay $12 for one acupuncture session;
- Pay $15 for one cosmetic acupuncture session;
- Or pay $19 for one initial initial chiropractic consultation with adjustment, x-rays if needed and a follow up appointment.
If you've got niggling back pain, it pays to get on top of it before it gets any worse. The chiropractic consultation offer in this deal makes that so much easier. A professional, experienced and expert chiropractor will work with you to ensure the best possible path to recovery is taken. With a follow-up appointment, you can be sure that a tailored approach will be taken to attempt to get you back to 100%.
This deal also offers acupuncture sessions from fully trained and expert acupuncturists. The cosmetic acupuncture session offers you the chance to experience an old Chinese approach to facial rejuvenation. Cosmetic acupuncture aims to make skin firmer, may diminish wrinkles and achieve many more cosmetic benefits.
Please note, acupuncture is not available at the Mt Eden clinic.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.