We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Auckland Chiropractors & Acupuncturists
Up to 92% off Chiropractic & Acupuncture Services (value up to $245)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The ongoing attempts to make back aches, pains and wrinkles disappear carry on, but for way less, with today's deal.
- Grab up to 92% off acupuncture and chiropractic services.
- Redeemable at four locations - Queen Street, Parnell and Takapuna Chiropractors and Acupuncturists. Chiropractic services can also be redeemed from Complete Chiropractic in Mount Eden.
- Chose from an acupuncture session, a cosmetic acupuncture session, or an initial chiropractic consultation with adjustment, x-rays (if needed) and a follow up appointment.
- Get help from a team of experienced, fully trained and highly skilled chiropractors and acupuncturists.
Magicians get far too much credit. They get a standing ovation for pulling a rabbit out of a hat. Why would anyone want a rabbit? They breed like crazy and smell weird. Magicians also get wild applause for cutting ladies in half. That's just grievous bodily harm in public. Today we have a deal for unsung magicians. The kind who attempt to make aches, pains and tired joints disappear.
Today you can get up to 92% off acupuncture and chiropractic services at Queen Street, Parnell & Takapuna Chiropractors and Acupuncturists. As well as chiropractic services from Complete Chiropractic in Mount Eden. Choose from three great options:
- Pay just $12 for an acupuncture session.
- Pay just $15 for a cosmetic acupuncture session.
- Pay just $19 for an initial chiropractic consultation with adjustment, x-rays if needed and a follow up appointment.
All of the above treatments are available at Queen Street, Parnell & Takapuna Chiropractors and Acupuncturists. Complete Chiropractic in Mount Eden only specialise in chiropractic treatments and cannot provide acupuncture (ie, options one and two are not available here).
If you've got niggling back pain, it pays to get on top of it before it gets any worse. The chiropractic consultation offer in this deal makes that so much easier. A professional, experienced and expert chiropractor will work with you to ensure the best possible path to recovery is taken. With a follow up appointment, you can be sure that a tailored approach will be taken to attempt to get you back to 100%.
This deal also offers acupuncture sessions from fully trained and expert acupuncturists. The cosmetic acupuncture session offers you the chance to experience an old Chinese approach to facial rejuvenation. Cosmetic acupuncture aims to make skin firmer, may diminish wrinkles and achieve many more cosmetic benefits.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.