We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Life Education Trust Rodney Charity Golf Tournament
$75 for 18 Holes of Golf, Cart Hire, & Entry into 4th Annual Life Education Trust Golf Tournament at Gulf Harbour Country Club
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tee off for a great cause at Gulf Harbour Country Club on November 23rd (shotgun start at 11am).
- Grab 18 holes at world famous Gulf Harbour Country Club, cart hire, and entry into the 4th Annual Life Education Trust Golf Tournament for only $75.
- Enjoy world-class facilities and a course designed by world-renowned architect Robert Trent Jones Jnr.
- Tournament proceeds go the Life Education Trust Rodney charity, and there are tournament prizes.
Golf is all about making the tough calls – driver or 3-wood, argyle or plaid, hitting in between the trees or playing it safe. With today's deal from Gulf Harbour Country Club, you can score yourself a round of world-class golf with cart hire, all the while helping some local children make the right choices in their lives.
For just $75, you can grab 18 holes of golf, cart hire, and entry into the 4th Annual Life Education Trust Golf Tournament on November 23rd at the Gulf Harbour Country Club. Proceeds from this event will go to the Life Education Trust, a charity that provides children with the necessary knowledge about key issues like health, self-respect and making important life choices.
Located just 50 minutes outside of Auckland and offering stunning views of the Hauraki Gulf, Gulf Harbour Country Club is the perfect place to escape for the day and enjoy 18 holes of world-class golf. Designed by renowned architect Robert Trent Jones Jnr, Gulf Harbour Country Club is a first-rate golf course with a range of excellent facilities. This is the fourth year that Gulf Harbour will be putting on this event in support of the Life Education Trust.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.