We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Life Education Trust Rodney Charity Golf Tournament
$75 for 18 Holes of Golf, Cart Hire, & Entry into 4th Annual Life Education Trust Golf Tournament at Gulf Harbour Country Club
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tee off for a great cause at Gulf Harbour Country Club on November 23rd (shotgun start at 11am).
- Grab 18 holes at world famous Gulf Harbour Country Club, cart hire, and entry into the 4th Annual Life Education Trust Golf Tournament for only $75.
- Enjoy world-class facilities and a course designed by world-renowned architect Robert Trent Jones Jnr.
- Tournament proceeds go the Life Education Trust Rodney charity, and there are tournament prizes.
Golf is all about making the tough calls – driver or 3-wood, argyle or plaid, hitting in between the trees or playing it safe. With today's deal from Gulf Harbour Country Club, you can score yourself a round of world-class golf with cart hire, all the while helping some local children make the right choices in their lives.
For just $75, you can grab 18 holes of golf, cart hire, and entry into the 4th Annual Life Education Trust Golf Tournament on November 23rd at the Gulf Harbour Country Club. Proceeds from this event will go to the Life Education Trust, a charity that provides children with the necessary knowledge about key issues like health, self-respect and making important life choices.
Located just 50 minutes outside of Auckland and offering stunning views of the Hauraki Gulf, Gulf Harbour Country Club is the perfect place to escape for the day and enjoy 18 holes of world-class golf. Designed by renowned architect Robert Trent Jones Jnr, Gulf Harbour Country Club is a first-rate golf course with a range of excellent facilities. This is the fourth year that Gulf Harbour will be putting on this event in support of the Life Education Trust.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.