We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Chapel Bar and Bistro
$49 for Two Crispy Italian-Style Pizzas & One Jug of Monteith’s Golden Beer (value $73)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a relaxed ambience and great service at Ponsonby's award-winning bar and bistro.
- Grab two crispy Italian-style pizzas and a jug of Monteith's Golden beer at Chapel Bar and Bistro for only $49.
- Kick-start a fun afternoon or evening in Ponsonby with some delicious food and beer.
- Chapel Bar and Bistro - creating miracles since 2005.
- Choose from a range of mouth-watering pizza flavours, including mushroom, pumpkin, lamb, nacho, and more!
Combine hydrogen and oxygen and you can get water. Combine water with some hops and you might get beer. Combine beer with pizza and mmmm... you've got a perfect match!
Grab two crispy Italian-style pizzas and a jug of Monteith's Golden beer at Chapel Bar and Bistro for only $49.
Head over to Chapel Bar and Bistro in Ponsonby for the perfect combination of good food, drinks and atmosphere. Chapel Bar's crispy Italian-style pizzas are among the best you'll find in Auckland and their friendly staff, along with their ideal location smack-dab in the middle of Ponsonby Road, make it a great place to enjoy some company with friends or to kick-start a big night on the town. There's a range of mouth-watering flavours for you to try, including mushroom, pumpkin, lamb, prosciutto, pepperoni, smoked chicken, salmon, margherita, the heart, and nacho pizza. Grab today's deal and treat your partner or mate to share in a jug of cold beer and some wonderful food.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.