We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Chapel Bar and Bistro
$24 for Two Takeaway Pizzas (value $58)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Chow down on crispy Italian style pizzas.
- Grab two takeaway pizzas from Chapel Bar and Bistro for $24.
- Choose from 10 authentic flavours including margherita, proscuitto, mushroom, salmon pepperoni, pumpkin, lamb, smoked chicken, nacho and the heart.
- Take your pizzas home and enjoy them while lounging on the couch and watching a movie.
If you're going to host a movie night, then you may as well do it right. That means a cheesy comedy, a freakishly sick horror film, a comfy couch, and of course, tasty snacks.
Pay $24 for two takeaway pizzas from Chapel Bar and Bistro and ensure you've covered all the basics for a good movie night.
Chapel Bar and Bistro is a popular Ponsonby hangout and one of the most spirited venues on the block. Whether you're in for a quick drink after work or a sneaky beer at lunch time, they have the right menu and staff to accommodate you. You'll be enjoying any two delectable Italian pizzas to take away. Choose from the following:
- Margherita - large vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh buffalo milk mozzarella and fresh basil
- Prosciutto - sliced proscuitto with vine-ripened tomatoes, kalamata olives, parmesan, rocket and balsamic
- Mushroom - wild mushroom, Danish feta, caramalised onions, truffle oil and thyme
- Salmon - sugar cured salmon with burst capers, mascarpone, caviar, micro watercress and chives
- Pepperoni - pepperoni, tomato, fresh buffalo milk mozzarella and mint
- Pumpkin - roasted pumpkin, zucchini, sweet and sour onions, gorgonzola, pinenuts and baby spinach
- Lamb - sliced lamb fillet, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, baby spinach, feta and thyme
- Smoked Chicken - with pepperoni, pancetta, Italian sausage, smoked chicken and smoky bbq sauce
- Nacho - with corn chips, spiced beef, tomato salsa, sour cream and jalapenos
- The Heart - grilled artichoke hearts, smoked provolone, lemon oil, feta and thyme