We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Chamberlain Park Golf Club
$10 for Nine Holes or $15 for 18 Holes of Golf (value up to $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Knock down a few birdies and eagles.
- Grab a great deal on a game of golf at Chamberlain Park Golf Course.
- Play nine holes for just $10, or a full 18 holes for $15.
- Bring the whole family, any age can play on this course.
- Enjoy a round any time - they're open 364 days a year.
If you came home to brag to your kids how you hit a few birdies, an eagle and even a casual albatross, they'd probably be just as shocked as you.
Today, you can enjoy nine holes of golf at Chamberlain Park Golf Club for just $10, or 18 holes for only $15.
The Chamberlain Park Golf Club has a stunning setting, with the Sky Tower providing the perfect backdrop to your game of golf. You can really appreciate being out and about in the great outdoors with the well-manicured greens. Open fairways mean you can watch your ball beautifully flying to the hole - very satisfying. Being open 364 days a year, means another outdoor option for some summer time fun.
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.