We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$1,900 for a Four-Day Hire of a Sailing Catamaran (value $3,520)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cruise the ocean with up to ten people.
- Grab a four-day hire of a sailing catamaran from Catamaran Charters for only $1,900.
- Explore the beautiful coastline, including the Hauraki Gulf, the Bay of Islands, and the Coromandel region.
- With two full-size queen beds and four single bunks, Cruczar also is a great option for two families wanting to share a boat.
- Hire a boat that is a pleasure to sail and has plenty of room.
Stand-up paddleboarding is the latest water sport craze to take over the world, but good luck trying to take ten people on a four-day cruise on one of those things.
Grab a four-day hire of a sailing catamaran from Catamaran Charters for only $1,900. Deal valid for mid-season rates (8th March - 30th April and 20th October - 10th December) and must be booked by 8th May.
There is no better way to enjoy New Zealand's wonderful coastlines than to spend a few days cruising around them on one of Catamaran Charters' beautiful cats. This magnificent boat sleeps up to ten people, with two queen-sized beds, four singles, and more room in the lounge. Some boat experience is necessary for hiring, and you will be taken through how to drive and operate the boat.
- LOA: 11.63m
- Beam: 6.3m
- Draft: 1.2 heavy ship
- Main sail: slab reef
- Head sail: Furling Genoa
- Dingy: inflatable with outboard
- Cabins: two
- Heads: one
- Showers: two
- Fridge: 75L
- Freezer: 92L
- Water: 850L
- Diesel: 400L
The cat is built of composite materials and will sail easily at 10 to 12 knots. She will also motor with two Volvo DI - 30 sail drives.
More Great Auckland Deals
White Smile Parnell
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.