We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$1,900 for a Four-Day Hire of a Sailing Catamaran (value $3,520)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cruise the ocean with up to ten people.
- Grab a four-day hire of a sailing catamaran from Catamaran Charters for only $1,900.
- Explore the beautiful coastline, including the Hauraki Gulf, the Bay of Islands, and the Coromandel region.
- With two full-size queen beds and four single bunks, Cruczar also is a great option for two families wanting to share a boat.
- Hire a boat that is a pleasure to sail and has plenty of room.
Stand-up paddleboarding is the latest water sport craze to take over the world, but good luck trying to take ten people on a four-day cruise on one of those things.
Grab a four-day hire of a sailing catamaran from Catamaran Charters for only $1,900. Deal valid for mid-season rates (8th March - 30th April and 20th October - 10th December) and must be booked by 8th May.
There is no better way to enjoy New Zealand's wonderful coastlines than to spend a few days cruising around them on one of Catamaran Charters' beautiful cats. This magnificent boat sleeps up to ten people, with two queen-sized beds, four singles, and more room in the lounge. Some boat experience is necessary for hiring, and you will be taken through how to drive and operate the boat.
- LOA: 11.63m
- Beam: 6.3m
- Draft: 1.2 heavy ship
- Main sail: slab reef
- Head sail: Furling Genoa
- Dingy: inflatable with outboard
- Cabins: two
- Heads: one
- Showers: two
- Fridge: 75L
- Freezer: 92L
- Water: 850L
- Diesel: 400L
The cat is built of composite materials and will sail easily at 10 to 12 knots. She will also motor with two Volvo DI - 30 sail drives.
More Great Auckland Deals
Golden Sands Cafe - Browns Bay
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.