We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$1,900 for a Four-Day Hire of a Sailing Catamaran (value $3,520)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cruise the ocean with up to ten people.
- Grab a four-day hire of a sailing catamaran from Catamaran Charters for only $1,900.
- Explore the beautiful coastline, including the Hauraki Gulf, the Bay of Islands, and the Coromandel region.
- With two full-size queen beds and four single bunks, Cruczar also is a great option for two families wanting to share a boat.
- Hire a boat that is a pleasure to sail and has plenty of room.
Stand-up paddleboarding is the latest water sport craze to take over the world, but good luck trying to take ten people on a four-day cruise on one of those things.
Grab a four-day hire of a sailing catamaran from Catamaran Charters for only $1,900. Deal valid for mid-season rates (8th March - 30th April and 20th October - 10th December) and must be booked by 8th May.
There is no better way to enjoy New Zealand's wonderful coastlines than to spend a few days cruising around them on one of Catamaran Charters' beautiful cats. This magnificent boat sleeps up to ten people, with two queen-sized beds, four singles, and more room in the lounge. Some boat experience is necessary for hiring, and you will be taken through how to drive and operate the boat.
- LOA: 11.63m
- Beam: 6.3m
- Draft: 1.2 heavy ship
- Main sail: slab reef
- Head sail: Furling Genoa
- Dingy: inflatable with outboard
- Cabins: two
- Heads: one
- Showers: two
- Fridge: 75L
- Freezer: 92L
- Water: 850L
- Diesel: 400L
The cat is built of composite materials and will sail easily at 10 to 12 knots. She will also motor with two Volvo DI - 30 sail drives.