We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$59 for an Introduction to TVC Auditioning Workshop (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the training and confidence needed to seize that big break.
- Grab a three-hour Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshop with CASTMe Agency for only $59.
- Discover your passion for acting.
- Perfect for budding actors right through to those who have been around for a while.
From Jennifer Aniston's first role in the forgettable horror film Leprechaun to Robin Williams' early days as a mime and Cruella Deville's dog-walking services, show business is all about getting that first big break. If you've been longing to give acting a go or caught the acting bug after a few opportunities as an extra, then today's deal is here to get your star on the rise.
Grab a three-hour one-day Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshop with CASTMe Agency for only $59.
CASTMe provides a wide and exciting range of training options for beginners through to seasoned actors. Well-established in the New Zealand film and television industry with a proven track record in helping people achieve their acting goals, CASTMe caters to actors of all ages and levels of experience.
Your three-hour one-day Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshop will cover the basics of acting, the dos and don'ts of casting, how to approach a script, improvisation, screen protocol in New Zealand and the X factor of auditioning, while focusing specifically on how to audition for TVCs.
Discover a real passion for acting and the screen. Whether you're interested in film or television acting and want to launch an acting career, wanting to take the next step from extra-work, you're interested in getting an agent, or just need a boost of self confidence and self-expression, an Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshop at CASTMe could change your life. CASTMe's Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshops are perfect for budding actors keen to find out if a life of acting is for them.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.