We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$59 for an Introduction to TVC Auditioning Workshop (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the training and confidence needed to seize that big break.
- Grab a three-hour Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshop with CASTMe Agency for only $59.
- Discover your passion for acting.
- Perfect for budding actors right through to those who have been around for a while.
From Jennifer Aniston's first role in the forgettable horror film Leprechaun to Robin Williams' early days as a mime and Cruella Deville's dog-walking services, show business is all about getting that first big break. If you've been longing to give acting a go or caught the acting bug after a few opportunities as an extra, then today's deal is here to get your star on the rise.
Grab a three-hour one-day Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshop with CASTMe Agency for only $59.
CASTMe provides a wide and exciting range of training options for beginners through to seasoned actors. Well-established in the New Zealand film and television industry with a proven track record in helping people achieve their acting goals, CASTMe caters to actors of all ages and levels of experience.
Your three-hour one-day Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshop will cover the basics of acting, the dos and don'ts of casting, how to approach a script, improvisation, screen protocol in New Zealand and the X factor of auditioning, while focusing specifically on how to audition for TVCs.
Discover a real passion for acting and the screen. Whether you're interested in film or television acting and want to launch an acting career, wanting to take the next step from extra-work, you're interested in getting an agent, or just need a boost of self confidence and self-expression, an Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshop at CASTMe could change your life. CASTMe's Introduction to TVC Auditioning workshops are perfect for budding actors keen to find out if a life of acting is for them.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.