We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Casa Espana Language School
$75 for an Eight-Week Language Course (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to speak the lingo before your big OE.
- Grab an eight-week language course with Casa Espana Language School for $75.
- Choose from Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German and Chinese.
- All teachers have university teaching degrees.
- Browse the large foreign library free of charge.
- Impress your friends, charm strangers or confidently order your lunch whilst abroad.
Avez-vous une idée de ce que je veux dire? ¿Qué tal ahora? Sie wünschte, du könntest mich verstehen? Mesmo assim, só para você ter certeza que eu não estou dizendo nada malvado.*
Grab an eight-week language course with Casa Espana Language School for just $75 and add another skill notch to your belt.
Priding themselves on experienced qualified tutors who speak the lingo of their native tongue, Casa Espana Language School provides a wide range of language courses including Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German and Chinese. With classes limited to about 10 students you'll receive close attention from tutors with university teaching degrees as you learn to develop a new understanding of language. You'll also receive an 80-page course book specifically written for the course. Need more inspiration? Browse their large foreign library. Casa Espana Language School teaches from Durham Street in Auckland's CBD, and their flexible timetable including lunch and evening classes are designed to suit busy people like you.
*Do you have any idea what I mean? How about now? Do you wish you could understand me? Even if it's just to make sure I'm not saying anything mean about you behind your back.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.