We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Car Valet Services
$49 for an Ultimate Car Valet incl. a Complimentary Micro Fibre Cloth (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- No more sticky fingers every time you reach for the indicator.
- Grab an ultimate car valet plus a free micro fibre cloth from Car Valet Services in Auckland for just $49.
- Get every nook and cranny dust free with this thorough valet service.
- Use your free microfiber cloth to keep your car in tip top shape.
The summer holidays are nearly upon us which means plenty of time spent in the car, travelling the open road. The only problem is that your car has its own ecosystem at the moment and you feel a bit guilty disturbing the fungus colony under the passenger seat.
Don’t get all sentimental over the banana that’s mummified on your dashboard, grab an ultimate car valet plus a complimentary micro fibre cloth from Car Valet Services in Auckland for just $49.
This fantastic spruce-up will leave your car fresh, sparkling and fungus free for summer. The wonderful folk of Car Valet Services will give your vehicle an full interior vacuum, a door panel, dash and console clean, they will get the exterior and interior windows spotless, the inside door frames grimeless and a hand wax. Oh and you get to drive off with a free microfiber cloth, just to make sure you’re doing it right.
- Full interior vacuum
- Door panels
- Console interior
- Exterior windows
- Inside door frames
- Hand wax
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.