We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a 3M Full Car Tint with 10 Year Warranty - Two Locations (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Improve your car's privacy, appearance and heat and glare resistance with a full set of car tints.
- Grab a professional 3M FX-ST full car tint from Car Folie for $99.
- Come and check out Car Folie’s newest store in Grey Lynn!
- Benefits of this amazing 3M FX-ST tint for your car include avoiding overheating, protecting your skin from UV rays and enhancing your privacy.
- And your window tinting treatment comes complete with a generous 10-year warranty.
- The tinting process takes around two hours.
When the Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls ruled the airwaves, it wasn't embarrassing at all to sing along to their inspiring lyrics at the top of your celebrity-crazed lungs. These days, it's highly recommended to invest in a little privacy before attempting your next rendition of "Stop."
Grab a a professional 3M (FX-ST) full car tint, including application and a 10 year warranty at Car Folie for just $99. Choose from two locations at either Grey Lynn or Glenfield.
Aside from protecting your dignity, the benefits of car tints include protecting your skin from harmful UV rays, avoiding the inside of your car overheating, and preventing your car upholstery from cracking and fading. The professional 3M (FX-ST) full car tint is designed to last against fading, and offers great heat rejection. It simply looks good and provides great performance.
You'll enjoy much greater glare resistance too, with only 5%- 50% of the normal amount of light being let in your vision. It also comes with a generous 10 years' warranty, which covers for bubbling, peeling, delaminating and also fading. 3M FX-ST films also rejects up to 45% of the heat that enters your car, for great protection. For a fast, professional and durable full car tint, head to Car Folie with this amazing deal.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.