We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Calcutta Wala Indian Cuisine
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher or $38 for a Banquet for Two (value up to $76)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find your own Calcutta at 36 Wyndham Street.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for $20 or pay $38 for a mixed platter, two naan, two curries and two house beverages at Calcutta Wala.
- Warm yourself from the inside out with Calcutta Wala Auckland City.
- Spend an evening in the company of delicious, authentic Indian cuisine.
Mother Teresa is one of the most highly regarded missionaries of all time. After doing decades of work with the poorest of poor in Calcutta, India, she was recognised with a Nobel Peace Prize. She famously gave the advice, "find your own Calcutta". No problem. Just head down to Wyndham Street.
Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher or, for $38, enjoy a mixed platter with two naan, two curries and two house beverages (house wine, house beer, or a soft drink of your choice) at Calcutta Wala Indian Cuisine in Auckland City.
With a name like theirs, you'd expect Calcutta Wala to be experts in Indian cuisine. Fortunately, they meet your expectations. With a wide range of authentic Indian dishes including all of your favourites, Calcutta Wala is set to appease your grumbling stomach and satisfy your watering mouth with flavours and ingredients that will simply explode in your mouth.
With the first option you get a $40 voucher to spend on food and beverages so treat yourself to the classics or something a bit different. You can choose from traditional mains like the lamb korma and butter chicken or spicy treats like the lamb vindaloo. The second option is a powerhouse meal including a mixed platter, naan, two mains and two drinks. The mixed platter is packed with tantalising treats including vegetable samosas, mushrooms, lamb seekh kebab and chicken tikka.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.