We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Calcutta Wala Indian Cuisine
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher or $38 for a Banquet for Two (value up to $76)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find your own Calcutta at 36 Wyndham Street.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for $20 or pay $38 for a mixed platter, two naan, two curries and two house beverages at Calcutta Wala.
- Warm yourself from the inside out with Calcutta Wala Auckland City.
- Spend an evening in the company of delicious, authentic Indian cuisine.
Mother Teresa is one of the most highly regarded missionaries of all time. After doing decades of work with the poorest of poor in Calcutta, India, she was recognised with a Nobel Peace Prize. She famously gave the advice, "find your own Calcutta". No problem. Just head down to Wyndham Street.
Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher or, for $38, enjoy a mixed platter with two naan, two curries and two house beverages (house wine, house beer, or a soft drink of your choice) at Calcutta Wala Indian Cuisine in Auckland City.
With a name like theirs, you'd expect Calcutta Wala to be experts in Indian cuisine. Fortunately, they meet your expectations. With a wide range of authentic Indian dishes including all of your favourites, Calcutta Wala is set to appease your grumbling stomach and satisfy your watering mouth with flavours and ingredients that will simply explode in your mouth.
With the first option you get a $40 voucher to spend on food and beverages so treat yourself to the classics or something a bit different. You can choose from traditional mains like the lamb korma and butter chicken or spicy treats like the lamb vindaloo. The second option is a powerhouse meal including a mixed platter, naan, two mains and two drinks. The mixed platter is packed with tantalising treats including vegetable samosas, mushrooms, lamb seekh kebab and chicken tikka.
More Great Auckland Deals
Tailor Made Suits
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.