We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
BS Body & Skin Care
$39 for a Full Set of Classic Eyelash Extensions (value $39)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Extend something that'll make your life better.
- Grab a full set of classic eyelash extensions from BS Body and Skin Care for only $39.
- Enjoy quality lashes that you'll be batting for weeks.
- See why people keep coming back to BS Body and Skin Care.
Most women wouldn't want to extend their work day, waistline, or nose hair. Yet, having longer, more beautiful lashes is something that almost every lass dreams of.
Grab a full set of classic eyelash extensions from BS Body and Skin Care for only $39. That's a set of 60 lashes per eye!
BS Body and Skin Care offer a number of luxurious treatments for their long list of dedicated clients. If you're in the mood for being treated like royalty then this is the perfect place to go. Your eyelash extensions service involves applying 60 individual lashes individually to each eye. The extensions will last weeks and you'll save plenty of time in the morning. Natural yet sultry, these extensions will make you feel uber confident, and look super sexy, too.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.