We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Broncos Steak House
$39 for Two Mains & Two House Wines or Tap Beers or Soft Drinks (value up to $89)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a real meal fit for a the manliest of men.
- Grab two main meals and two beers, wines or soft drinks at Broncos Steak House, Manukau for just $39.
- Pick your cut - rump, sirloin, eye fillet, it's all on the menu.
- Top your steak with your choice of nine amazing sauces for just a small additional charge.
- Check out the tasty range of side dishes and non steak dishes.
Bruce Willis and Liam Neeson walk into a steak house. As the door slams behind them silence falls across the restaurant. The duo hold the attention of everyone and make their way over to their table. They sit down heavily. The waitress gracefully meanders her figure over to the pair. Willis nods, Neeson reaches his injured hand into the pocket of his tailored jacket, and slowly yet purposefully pulls out a bloody, mangled GrabOne voucher and unfolds it on to the table. And you can be like them.
At Broncos Steak House in Manukau, real hearty food cooked just the way you want it is what they're all about. Today you can score two main meals and two drinks for just $39. The drinks can even be your choice of beer, house wine or a soft drink.
Mosey on down to Broncos to enjoy some real down home food in a relaxed, rustic setting. Steak lovers can choose from a range of dishes, including Broncos' famous coyote special, carefully marinated and grilled to your liking. If the wild west isn't really your thing, try a steak with some street smarts and get the New York sirloin - 300 grams of prime aged perfection. There's also surf and turf with a generous layer of seafood mornay topping your prime scotch fillet and an eye fillet stuffed with Clevedon Coast oysters affectionately known as the carpet bag. For a tiny $1.90, you can smother your steak in your choice of sauce; mushroom, pepper, garlic butter, spiced apricot, spiced plum, Hawaiian, sweet chilli, aioli, or Bearnaise.
More Great Auckland Deals
Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.