We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Broncos Steak House
$38 for 2 Mains & 2 Wines, Beers or Soft Drinks at Broncos Steak House (value up to $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a real meal fit for a cowboy, or cowgirl.
- Grab two main meals and two beers, wines or soft drinks at Broncos Steak House, Manukau for just $38.
- Pick your cut - rump, sirloin, eye fillet, it's all on the menu.
- Top your steak with your choice of nine amazing sauces for just a small additional charge.
- Check out the tasty range of side dishes and non steak dishes.
Can you imagine anyone being game enough to serve Clint Eastwood a piece of steak that wasn't cooked exactly as he had asked for it? This would never happen. Just as no-one in their right mind would have expected John Wayne in his heyday to be satisfied with a tiny little portion of food all prettied up with garnish, designer foam and what-not. Real men demand real food.
For that matter, anyone can appreciate a big, juicy piece of steak cooked to perfection. At Broncos Steak House in Manukau, real hearty food cooked just they way you want it is what they're all about and today you can score two main meals and two drinks for just $38. The drinks can even be your choice of beer, wine or a soft drink.
There's a coyote on the loose at Broncos, but have no fear, it's only their famous coyote special - over 300 grams of tasty rump steak, carefully marinated and grilled to your liking. If the wild west isn't really your thing, try a steak with some street smarts and get the New York Sirloin, 300grams of prime aged perfection. There's also surf and turf with a generous layer of seafood mornay topping your prime scotch fillet and an eye fillet stuffed with Clevedon Coast oysters affectionately known as the carpet bag. For a tiny $1.90, you can smother your steak in your choice of sauce; mushroom, pepper, garlic butter, spiced apricot, spiced plum, Hawaiian, sweet chilli, aioli, or bernaise. There are side orders a plenty and lots of other non-steak dishes available as well such as nachos, prawn cutlets and the yankee burger. Come along to Bronco's to enjoy some real down home food in a relaxed, rustic setting.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.