We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Britomart Country Club
$28 for an Antipasti Platter & Two Glasses of Wine (value $48)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A dash of charm, a sprinkle of cool, a splash of delicious – hey presto!
- Grab an antipasti platter and two glasses of wine from Britomart Country Club in Auckland for just $28.
- Relax with a pal at this magnificent establishment – enjoy their refreshing decor and superb food and beverage combo.
There is nothing worse than a gorging on a stale bread roll and a cold sausage before you head out for the evening. Start your night off with a touch of class.
Set the tone and grab an antipasti platter and two glasses of wine from Britomart Country Club in Auckland for just $28.
Britomart Country Club know how to snazzy you up a little. Relax and unwind from the heat of the day. Have a yarn with your favourite person and tuck into a scrumptious Italian antipasti platter. Pop your pinkie, down some of Britomart Country Club’s favourite wine and bask in the beauty of an Auckland summer. Their bar is a combination of open air seating, shrubbery lined tables and charming beauty – you will be smitten with this Britomart gem. You can even knock around a golf ball – crazy, right?
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.