We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bring It On Studios
$25 for One VHS to DVD Transfer at Bring It On Studios (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Back up your favourite memories on DVD before the original tape breaks down.
- Grab a VHS to DVD transfer at Bring It On Studios for $25.
- Ensure your family plenty of laughs for years to come.
- Save yourself the horrible stress of having important footage ruined.
Back in the olden days they had these things called VCR players which played these contraptions called tapes. They were kind of like DVDs, but visually inferior and not always reliable. Fast-track to 2012 and tapes are nothing but a forgotten memory. Don't let your favourite footage go down with them too.
Pay $25 for a VHS to DVD transfer at Bring It On Studios and preserve your fondest memories for generations to come.
Bring It On Studios offers everything from voice over and sound recording to audio mastering and conversions. Their professional and experienced team will handle your tape with care as they transfer the contents to a DVD that'll save you from the likely horror of finding your favourite tape is too old to work. You can either courier your tape to them or drop it off yourself. You'll soon have a copy on DVD for the whole family to enjoy.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.