We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Bring It On Studios
$25 for One VHS to DVD Transfer at Bring It On Studios (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Back up your favourite memories on DVD before the original tape breaks down.
- Grab a VHS to DVD transfer at Bring It On Studios for $25.
- Ensure your family plenty of laughs for years to come.
- Save yourself the horrible stress of having important footage ruined.
Back in the olden days they had these things called VCR players which played these contraptions called tapes. They were kind of like DVDs, but visually inferior and not always reliable. Fast-track to 2012 and tapes are nothing but a forgotten memory. Don't let your favourite footage go down with them too.
Pay $25 for a VHS to DVD transfer at Bring It On Studios and preserve your fondest memories for generations to come.
Bring It On Studios offers everything from voice over and sound recording to audio mastering and conversions. Their professional and experienced team will handle your tape with care as they transfer the contents to a DVD that'll save you from the likely horror of finding your favourite tape is too old to work. You can either courier your tape to them or drop it off yourself. You'll soon have a copy on DVD for the whole family to enjoy.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.