We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Bridge To Nowhere
$89 for a 4.5-Hour Bridge To Nowhere Tour for One incl. a Two-Hour Jet Boat Ride, Guided Walk & Morning Tea - Wanganui (value $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the Whanganui National Park at its finest.
- Grab a guided adventure to the Bridge to Nowhere for only $89.
- View the world famous Drop Scene, the Dress Circle, and the ancient pegs used by the river boat crew to help them negotiate the treacherous Ngaporo rapids.
Experience jet boating upriver through deep gorges where pristine native bush cloaks the hills. See deep gorges covered with ferns, caves, the ancient pegs used by the first river boats to negotiate rapids and other unique and amazing scenery. Share some of the secrets of the historic and cultural icon that is the Whanganui River.
For only $89 you can go on an exciting adventure through some of the most majestic natural environments in New Zealand to the Bridge to Nowhere in Wanganui.
Travelling upstream into the middle reaches of the Whanganui River you will feel as if time has stood still. Pristine native bush cloaks the banks and you will see deep gorges covered with ferns, caves, rapids and other unique and amazing scenery. Your guide will share stories of the Awa (Maori for “river”) with you and show you some of the secrets of this historic and cultural icon.
See the world famous Drop Scene, the Dress Circle, and the ancient pegs used by the river boat crew to help them negotiate the treacherous Ngaporo rapids. Along the way you will stop at the Mangaio Gorge and the Manganui-O-Te-Au River, home to the endangered Blue Duck. Continuing on deeper into this wilderness area you'll arrive at the Mangapurua Landing.
Alighting from your boat take a moment to gaze around you. Down into the deep clear river, up at the steep bush covered banks, hear the sounds and feel the total peace and tranquility as you step back in time. Imagine the Maori paddling proudly round the corner in their waka laden with the spoils of a good days hunting and gathering food.
Bring a picnic lunch to have at the Bridge, complimented by the tea/coffee and biscuits supplied by the Bridge to Nowhere team and enjoy tales from your guide of the historic Mangapurua Valley and its pioneering people. A return walk to the boat and trip back down river to Pipiriki completes this unique, suitable for all ages experience.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.