We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Brazilian Wax Xpress
$29 for a Full Brazilian Wax or $38 to incl. a Vajazzle (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Nothing beats a smooth, sparkling finish.
- Grab a full Brazilian wax at Brazilian Wax Xpress for just $29.
- Go the whole hog and pay $38 for a full Brazilian wax with your choice of Vajazzle.
- Enjoy quality, professional service from an experienced and friendly therapist who'll put you right at ease.
Kiwifruit have always been the jealous type — jealous of the likes of apples, oranges and bananas for their nice smooth finish. It’s a shame evolution wasn't kinder to them.
Pay just $29 for a full Brazilian wax at Brazilian Wax Express in Sandringham . Keen to add a little more attention to down there while you're there? Pay $38 for a full Brazilian wax with your choice of Vajazzle.
Keep yourself tidy and hair-free with today's fantastic deal. You'll experience a comfortable, professional service with a perfectly smooth finish, and your therapist will make you feel completely at ease during your appointment. It couldn't be simpler. Owned and operated by Denize Knaap, Brazilian Wax Xpress has an extensive book of regulars who return time and again for their waxes because their impeccable service. And if you opt for the Vajazzle option, you'll receive some delicate artwork in the most delicate of areas.
More Great Auckland Deals
Red Cap Carpet Care & Pest Control
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.