We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Brazilian Wax Xpress
$45 for a Gelish Manicure & Pedicure (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Failing to pay attention to the small details in life, like your fingernails and toenails, can have disastrous repercussions.
- Grab a Gelish manicure and pedicure for only $45 at Brazilian Wax Xpress.
- In no time at all you'll have lustrous, gorgeous nails that will last for up to two weeks without you having to worry about a thing.
For want of a nail the shoe was lost; for want of a shoe the horse was lost; and for want of a horse the man was lost. Here at GrabOne, we don't want you to be losing your shoe, horse or man left, right and centre. In other words, overlooking smaller details could have diabolic consequences.Who knows what could happen if you leave your fingernails and toenails in a shocking state of nothing but chipped polish and hangnails?
Make sure your nails look out of this world this summer by grabbing a Gelish manicure and pedicure from Brazilian Wax Xpress for just $45.
If you're looking for a nail solution that lasts longer than a day before ugly and annoying chipping starts to occur, then the beauty experts at Brazilian Wax Xpress have the solution. A unique cross between gel nails and regular polish, your Gelish manicure and pedicure is sure to last the distance. All you have to worry about is picking your favourite shade, then the beauty therapists at Brazilian Wax Xpress will make your toes and fingernails all pretty for you. Under an LED lamp the polish is cured in an impressive 30 seconds; so there's no drying time involved and you needn't worry about bumping your nails when you hop in the car.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.