We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Image Oasis Medispa Botany
$49 for Two Brazilians, Two Gel Nails or Choose One of Each - Parnell (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be ready for the beach and fancy summer parties.
- Grab two Brazillian waxes or gel nails (hands or feet) or enjoy one of each at Image Oasis Medispa in Parnell for $49.
- Clean up your nether regions so you can rock that teeny tiny bikini.
- Add a little class and glamour to your nails with a sleek gel polish.
Many ladies go au naturel during the winter. We relax on some beauty routines and embrace our less than lady-like selves. It's time to step out of that comfortable zone and get back into the habit of looking fabulous.
Pay $49 for two Brazilians waxes or gel nails (hands or feet) or enjoy one of each at Image Oasis Medispa in Parnell.
Offering a calming atmosphere for women from all walks of life, Image Oasis Medispa is the ultimate destination for ladies in need of a break. Offering a large list of services from waxing to massage, their experienced team are well versed in the art of making women feel and look beautiful. Go for the Brazilian wax if you've let your land down under get a little wild during the winter. You'll be smooth and free to wear the smallest bikinis on the beach. If your nails are looking chipped and rough then go for the gel polish and step out with glossy nails that'll go well with those new summer dresses. You can of course go for the first option that'll get you one of both - either way you'll be summer ready.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.