We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$45 for Three Weeks of Unlimited Boxing Classes incl. Boxing Glove Hire (value $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let off some steam and get fit with today's GrabOne deal.
- Grab three weeks of unlimited boxing classes including glove hire at Boxing Central for only $45.
- Train in the spacious 700 square metre gym with over 40 punch bags.
- Choose your class and go as many times as you want - that's up to 18 different classes with different instructors!
- By becoming a six or 12 month member, once your three weeks is up, you will receive a free 45-minute one-on-one session!
Getting a boxer's body means living the life of a boxer. Well, sort of. You don't have to get the overblown ego, the entourage of 'yes men', the dodgy manager with a weird hair-do, the pet tiger, or the punches to the face. Actually, all you really need is today's great deal.
Pay just $45 for three weeks of unlimited boxing classes including boxing glove hire. Choose whatever classes you fancy and go as many times as you wish in three weeks.
If you are looking for a new, exciting and effective way to get into shape then look no further than today's deal. Boxing is awesome for muscle toning, fat burning, improving flexibility and of course your confidence. With 700 square metres of space, over 40 punch bags, a full full size boxing ring and a full range of weight training equipment Boxing Central is well kitted out to give you the best boxing experience. The classes include BoxFit (one-hour body blast that incorporates all the fundamentals of a boxer's workout), BoxOffice (60 minute class combining the technical element of boxing), ProBox (one-hour interactive boxing class) and Advanced ProBox (advanced focus pad work and controlled contact drills). If you fancy getting fit and letting off some steam, there's no better place than Boxing Central so be sure not to miss out on today's deal.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.