We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$120 for 6-Course Degustation Menu for 2 at Bowmans Restaurant, Mt Eden
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See what all the fuss is about at one of Auckland’s most loved suburban restaurants.
- Grab a six-course degustation menu from Bowmans Restaurant in Mt Eden for just $120.
- Discover another dimension to your taste buds with impeccable fine dining.
- Savour this delicious journey through the most innovative and spectacular creations from Bowmans' kitchen.
- You'll be able to see the creation of your dessert before your very eyes, as the chef prepares it upon your table.
- Treat your special someone to an indulgent night out or catch up with friends in warm, friendly surroundings.
- Please book by phone only - not online.
When a rogue kumara threw a lamb rump into a pumpernickel crumb, rather than turning into a food fight, the ingredients bonded to make harmonious flavour fusions. Keep your consommés in check with today's delectable deal.
Looking for the perfect way to indulge your tastebuds and your partner? Grab a six-course degustation menu for two from Bowmans Restaurant in Mt Eden for just $120. The sixth course, a spectacular dessert, is served with a twist - it will be prepared by the chef directly upon your table.
Bowmans has gone from strength to strength. Possibly the most loved of all suburban restaurants in Auckland, it enjoys a following far beyond the local population of Mt Eden. Bowmans serves award winning NZ cuisine with an innovative blend of Asian, Pacific and European flavours and fresh local produce. Established in Mt Eden for over 13 years, Bowmans strive to provide friendly, efficient and knowledgeable service, accompanied by and international wine list and seasonal menus. They boast a relaxed atmosphere, with private function rooms available and can cater for weddings, meetings, birthday parties as well as romantic dinners for two. Enjoy a slice of indulgence at one of Auckland’s top 50 restaurants as voted for in 2007, 2008 and 2009 (Metro).
Here's your spectacular set degustation menu:
Goat Cheese Mousse
beetroot, orange, honey
Market Fish Sashimi
puffed rice, wasabi cream, ginger, crisp nori
63 / 63 Free Range Egg
mixed grains, mushroom & serrano
Free Range Pork Belly
pea, mandarin, macadamia gastrique
Sous Vide Chicken Breast
peas, scallops, truffle
Valhrona Chocolate Mousse
Served at the table