We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for French Champagne Breakfast for 2 from Next Door Cafe at Bowmans (value $78)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Worried you missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Get thrilled: French-style.
- Grab a French Champagne breakfast for 2 for just $39 from Next Door Cafe at Bowmans.
- Choose between, bacon and eggs on toast with hash brown and tomato or brioche French toast with Banana, Bacon and Maple syrup!
- Each enjoy a glass of Champagne.
- Enjoy the relaxing surrounds of Mt Eden village and indulge in a delicious moment of decadence.
- Pop the cork, you know you want to.
Some would say it’s overly decadent and indulgent to have champagne for breakfast. I would say it’s rude not to. If it’s okay to jump off a bridge on an elastic cord, it’s okay to have bubbles for breakfast. It’s the foodie’s answer to thrill-seeking.
Next Door Cafe at Bowmans, Mt Eden, invites you to delve into deluxe and grab a French Champagne breakfast for 2 for just $39 from Next Door Cafe at Bowmans. Choose from two delectable breakfasts and you'll also get a glass of champagne each.
You can choose between Next Door Cafe's delectable bacon and eggs on toast with hash brown and tomato or brioche French toast with Banana, Bacon and Maple syrup! There are certain things the French are good at, not all of them suitable to write down before night fall. But this one is all about the subtle thrill. Enjoy a special celebratory brunch, or a smoochy romantic one to mark an occasion. Any excuse is welcome. But be warned: waiting for the right time to do something fabulous can mean you live your life waiting for it to happen. Enjoy the moment, do something on a whim because you’re glad to be alive. It’s a thrill worthy of French Champagne!
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.