We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$39 for French Champagne Breakfast for 2 from Next Door Cafe at Bowmans (value $78)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Worried you missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Get thrilled: French-style.
- Grab a French Champagne breakfast for 2 for just $39 from Next Door Cafe at Bowmans.
- Choose between, bacon and eggs on toast with hash brown and tomato or brioche French toast with Banana, Bacon and Maple syrup!
- Each enjoy a glass of Champagne.
- Enjoy the relaxing surrounds of Mt Eden village and indulge in a delicious moment of decadence.
- Pop the cork, you know you want to.
Some would say it’s overly decadent and indulgent to have champagne for breakfast. I would say it’s rude not to. If it’s okay to jump off a bridge on an elastic cord, it’s okay to have bubbles for breakfast. It’s the foodie’s answer to thrill-seeking.
Next Door Cafe at Bowmans, Mt Eden, invites you to delve into deluxe and grab a French Champagne breakfast for 2 for just $39 from Next Door Cafe at Bowmans. Choose from two delectable breakfasts and you'll also get a glass of champagne each.
You can choose between Next Door Cafe's delectable bacon and eggs on toast with hash brown and tomato or brioche French toast with Banana, Bacon and Maple syrup! There are certain things the French are good at, not all of them suitable to write down before night fall. But this one is all about the subtle thrill. Enjoy a special celebratory brunch, or a smoochy romantic one to mark an occasion. Any excuse is welcome. But be warned: waiting for the right time to do something fabulous can mean you live your life waiting for it to happen. Enjoy the moment, do something on a whim because you’re glad to be alive. It’s a thrill worthy of French Champagne!