We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for a One-Hour Hypnotherapy Session (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a start, to make a change.
- Grab a one-hour hypnotherapy session with Martin Camilleri of the Bowden Clinic for just $49.
- Martin has more then 30 years experience as a hypnotherapist.
- Hypnotherapy may help you to address issues like smoking, weight management, anxiety and more.
- Click here for more information.
Unless you were manufactured by Mattel rather then born, none of us are perfect. We all have bad habits, quirks or issues that we could do without. Knowing we need to make a change is one, thing, knowing how is another.
Make a start and grab a one-hour hypnotherapy deal with Martin Camilleri of the Bowden Clinic for just $49.
Your voucher can be applied to a number of challenges or issues, including smoking, weight management, fear of flying, anxiety, lack of confidence, depression, insomnia, and sports performance.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.