We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$39 for Four-Week Bootcamp on Monday, Wednesday & Friday Evenings, or $59 for Six-Week Indoor Bootcamp with Unlimited Weekday Morning Sessions (value up to $99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- New Year's Resolutions can be fun.
- Grab four weeks of bootcamp with Bootcamp4u for $39.
- Work out at Sunnynook Park on the North Shore (6.30pm-7.30pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday), or Trust Stadium out West (6pm-7pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
- Keen for a little more fitness action? Pay $59 for a six-week indoor bootcamp in Glen Eden, with sessions available every weekday, 6am-7am.
- Have experienced trainers whip you into shape and show you how rewarding regular exercise can be.
- Can outside and take in fresh air as you burn up to 1024 calories in the total-body workout.
You claim that summer is the perfect time for getting into shape because the days are longer and you have more motivation to be outside. In reality, though, you'd prefer to sit in the sun with a mince pie in one hand and a beer in the other, while you watch the kids do the running around.
Banish the excuses and kick 2013 off with a bang, with four weeks of bootcamp (three weekly sessions) with Bootcamp4u for just $39. Work out at Sunnynook Park on the North Shore, or Trust Stadium out West three evenings a week. Keen for a little more fitness action? Pay $59 for a six-week indoor bootcamp in Glen Eden.
Bootcamp4u offers fun, challening and ultimately rewarding classes that'll give you the kick up the backside you need to get fit for summer. With three sessions a week you'll be feeling healthy, happy and ready to take on anything this summer. Prepare to work harder than ever and achieve your weight loss goals today.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.