We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Boot It Fitness
$29 for Three Weeks of Boot Camp, $55 for Six Weeks or $79 for Nine Weeks incl. Nutrition Plan (value up to $315)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get fit for summer with awesome fun training. Now is the time to take action and get the body you want for those sunny days at the beach.
- Grab three week of boot camp for $29, six weeks for $55 or nine weeks for $79 with Boot It.
- Boot It is a simple and effective training program that gets results.
- Owned and operated by ex-military fitness professionals and endorsed by decathlete Brent Newdick, London Olympian and New Zealand's fittest man.
- All new members get a free goal specific nutrition plan and other great training resources.
- All members are welcome to train anytime, at any of the available location, as many times as you like.
There's nothing like the wonderful taste of hard earned victory. Victory over laziness. Victory over indiscipline. Victory over a lack of health and fitness. Today's deal gives you the chance to eat all that victory up for breakfast, lunch or dinner (they're pretty flexible with their times).
Grab three weeks of boot camp for $29, six weeks for $55, or nine weeks for $79 with Boot It.
Boot It take boot camps seriously, but that doesn't mean they can't be fun. With boot camps all over central Auckland, led by fitness professionals, you'll be put through your paces with Boot It, but with a smile on your dial. Boot It was built on three principles:
- Balance in training
- Satisfaction through physical effort
- Human interaction
Brilliant for all levels of fitness, Boot It offer an inclusive, encouraging and (best of all) rewarding experience for anyone looking to work on their health, fitness and well-being. Choose from their original Basic program, which'll have you moving your body weight in ways that are perfect for getting in shape and losing weight. Or try their new Strength program, a workout that incorporates "boot bar" weights in order to target specific muscle groups for increased toning (and less cardio). Either program will help you see the results you want! There are Boot It boot camps available all over Auckland:
6.30 - 7.15am Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Myers Park, Mayoral Drive
5.30-6.30pm - Tuesday, Thursday
6.00-6.45am - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
6.15pm - 7.00pm - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
6.30am - 7.30am - Tuesday, Thursday (Meet at Grafton Cricket Club)
5.45pm - 6.30pm - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Meet at Olympic Park – Lynndale Athletics Club)
5.45-6.45pm - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
6.15-7.00am - Tuesday and Thursday (Meet at Cornwall Park School, 193 Greenlane West)
6.00-6.45pm - Tuesday and Thursday
6.00-6.45am - Tuesday and Thursday
6.00 - 6.45am - Monday, Wednesday and Friday (Meet at ACG School, George Street)
6.30 - 7.15am - Tuesday and Thursday
6.30 - 7.15am - Tuesday and Thursday
8.00 - 8.45am - Saturday
8.00am - 8.30am - First Sunday every month (Join us for a coffee at Stone House cafe afterwards)
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.