We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Boot It Fitness
From $79 for PT Sessions at Your Home, incl. Goal-Specific Training Program & Nutrition Plan (value up to $409)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop surfing late-night TV for your fitness needs.
- Grab two home PT sessions for only $79 or three home PT sessions for just $99 with Boot It. Both deals also include a goal-specific training program and nutrition plan.
- Start getting in shape in time for summer.
- Equipment provided for all training types.
After-hours TV is mired with infomercials for ab-crunching, thigh-slimming, pec-exploding contraptions that appear more suited to medieval torture than to help you get fit. Put your remote down - for less than the price of your next Bun-Master 4000, you can really break a sweat, and without leaving the comfort of your home.
Grab two home PT sessions for only $79 or three home PT sessions for just $99 with Boot It. Both deals also include a goal-specific training program and nutrition plan.
Let Boot It bring their friendly, motivational approach to fitness to your very own home with today's deal for two or three PT sessions. To make the most of your sessions, each workout will be specifically tailored to your strengths and abilities. You'll also receive a training program and nutrition plan, both specific to your fitness and weight loss needs. If you've been meaning to get fit in time for summer, grab this deal today.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.