We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Boot It Fitness
From $79 for PT Sessions at Your Home, incl. Goal-Specific Training Program & Nutrition Plan (value up to $409)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop surfing late-night TV for your fitness needs.
- Grab two home PT sessions for only $79 or three home PT sessions for just $99 with Boot It. Both deals also include a goal-specific training program and nutrition plan.
- Start getting in shape in time for summer.
- Equipment provided for all training types.
After-hours TV is mired with infomercials for ab-crunching, thigh-slimming, pec-exploding contraptions that appear more suited to medieval torture than to help you get fit. Put your remote down - for less than the price of your next Bun-Master 4000, you can really break a sweat, and without leaving the comfort of your home.
Grab two home PT sessions for only $79 or three home PT sessions for just $99 with Boot It. Both deals also include a goal-specific training program and nutrition plan.
Let Boot It bring their friendly, motivational approach to fitness to your very own home with today's deal for two or three PT sessions. To make the most of your sessions, each workout will be specifically tailored to your strengths and abilities. You'll also receive a training program and nutrition plan, both specific to your fitness and weight loss needs. If you've been meaning to get fit in time for summer, grab this deal today.
More Great Auckland Deals
Tailor Made Suits
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.