We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Boot it - Bootcamp
$29 for Three Weeks of Boot Camp, $55 for Six Weeks or $79 for Nine Weeks incl. Nutrition Plan (value up to $315)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get fit for summer with awesome fun training. Now is the time to take action and get the body you want for those sunny days at the beach.
- Grab three week of boot camp for $29, six weeks for $55 or nine weeks for $79 with Boot It.
- Boot It is a simple and effective training program that gets results.
- Owned and operated by ex-military fitness professionals and endorsed by decathlete Brent Newdick, London Olympian and New Zealand's fittest man.
- All new members get a free goal specific nutrition plan and other great training resources.
- All members are welcome to train anytime, at any of the available location, as many times as you like.
There's nothing like the wonderful taste of hard earned victory. Victory over laziness. Victory over indiscipline. Victory over a lack of health and fitness. Today's deal gives you the chance to eat all that victory up for breakfast, lunch or dinner (they're pretty flexible with their times).
Grab three weeks of boot camp for $29, six weeks for $55, or nine weeks for $79 with Boot It.
Boot It take boot camps seriously, but that doesn't mean they can't be fun. With boot camps all over central Auckland, led by fitness professionals, you'll be put through your paces with Boot It, but with a smile on your dial. Boot It was built on three principles:
- Balance in training
- Satisfaction through physical effort
- Human interaction
Brilliant for all levels of fitness, Boot It offer an inclusive, encouraging and (best of all) rewarding experience for anyone looking to work on their health, fitness and well-being. There are Boot It boot camps available all over Auckland:
Myers Park, CBD
5.30pm - Tuesday, Thursday
6.00am - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
6.00pm - Tuesday and Thursday
6.30am - Tuesday and Thursday
6.30am Tuesday and Thursday