We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bonappetit Italian Restaurant
$79 for a Three-Course Italian Meal for Two & a Bottle of Red or White Italian Wine (value up to $162)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feast like kings and queens on a mouth-watering selection of authentic Italian dishes.
- Grab an indulgent three-course Italian meal for two and a bottle of red or white Italian wine from Bonappetit Italian Restaurant for only $79.
- Curb your own and someone special's appetite with a delectable entrée, main and dessert each.
- Complement your culinary experience with the perfect wine match.
We've got a whole lot to thank Italian food for. Let's face it – that delicious pasta you cooked your girlfriend sealed the deal, and those boxes of pizza got you and your pals through late nights of studying for final exams.
Continue enjoying this decadent cuisine with a delicious three-course Italian meal and a bottle of red or white Italian wine at Bonappetit Italian Restaurant for only $79.
Whether you're partial to a little pasta or pizza created by the culinary gods is more your thing, Bonappetit Italian Restaurant in Mairangi Bay have something on their menu to excite all Italian food connoisseurs. From all the classics to unique specialty dishes with their own personal twist, your taste buds will be left wanting more. Thankfully this deal includes entrées, mains and desserts (did someone say tiramisu?) for two so you get to sample a little of everything. Dine the true Italian way by complementing your three-course meal with a bottle of wine from the motherland.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.