We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
GreatSights New Zealand
$113 for a Bay of Islands Day Tour incl. Dolphin Watching & Hole in the Rock Cruise & Travel to & from Auckland with GreatSights (value $226)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add another great sight to your world: the Bay of Islands.
- Grab a Bay of Islands day tour with GreatSights for just $113.
- Enjoy a Hole in the Rock and dolphin and whale spotting cruise.
- Sit back and relax in your luxury coach as your driver provides informative commentary.
The stunning Bay of Islands is one of New Zealand's most richly historic locations. Incorporating Waitangi and the treaty grounds, the country's first capital in Russell, it is one place that every New Zealander should visit at least once.
Feast your eyes upon one of New Zealand's finest spots this summer thanks to GreatSights New Zealand. Grab a Bay of Islands day tour, including a Hole in the Rock cruise and travel to and from Auckland, for just $113.
The Bay of Islands day tour is a perfect blend of history and natural beauty. You'll enjoy a trip aboard Dolphin Seeker, GreatSights' purpose built dolphin and whale watching catamaran where you'll catch glimpses of playful marine life in their sparkling playground. You'll also visit the famous Hole in the Rock (including venturing inside to view the soaring walls) and view the Grand Cathedral Cave.
- Return coach travel from Auckland
- Informative driver commentary
- Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Kaiwaka - morning tea break (own expense)
- Dolphin cruise to Cape Brett
- Travel through the famous Hole in the Rock (subject to weather conditions)
- Picnic lunch (optional extra)
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.