We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
BMW PAINTERS AND DECORATORS LTD
$365 for Eight Hours of Painting Services with Two Tradesmen (value $644)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- When walls are a little off colour, there's only one way to medicate - great painters.
- Grab eight hours of painting services from BMW Painters for just $365.
- You'll get two tradesmen for the entire time too.
- For expert, professional and highly skilled help at a great price, this is your deal.
- Quality assured.
When you're a bit off colour the best you can do is wrap up warm, medicate and have some hearty soup. Sadly, walls are allergic to most blankets and medicine, and are notoriously sloppy eaters of soup. That's why the best way to get their colour back is to get today's deal.
Pay just $365 for eight hours of painting services, from two workers, from BMW Painters.
You need reliability, professionalism and, of course great results when you need a job done. They happen to be the exact qualities BMW Painters bring to every single job. Experienced and highly skilled in their craft, BMW Painters will be able to offer precious help for the big jobs, and the smaller ones. Grab this great deal today to get some real pros on your team.
Note: Servicing Auckland from Albany to Manurewa. Give BMW Painters a call if you're unsure whether your property fits within these parameters.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.