We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
BMW Polo Open Fashion Lawn
$69 for an Adult Admission to the BMW NZ Polo Open (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dress up to the nines for Auckland's most fashionable sporting day out.
- Grab an adult admission to the BMW NZ Polo Open on Sunday 24th February for $69.
- Enjoy the prestige and passion around this wonderful sport on and off the field.
- Soak up the sun during the day with the rich and glamorous then party the night away.
If the action-packed game of polo isn’t enough, surely an excuse to dress up and go in the draw to win fabulous prizes on the day will tempt you into attendance.
Pay $69 for an adult admission to the BMW NZ Polo Open on Sunday, 24th February from the Auckland Polo Club.
Set in the stunning surroundings of Fisher Field in Clevedon, the BMW NZ Polo Open is a high-class and high-stakes event for anyone with a passion for polo, all things equestrian, fancy frocks or glamorous parties. You'll experience fast-paced action, fashion shows and the dance-till-dawn Nice n’ Urlich after party held at the Fashion Lawn.
Some areas already sold out – grab this hot deal now.
What you get:
- Entrance to the Fashion Lawn
- A drink on arrival
- Entrance to the Fashion Lawn after party
- Four designer fashion shows
- All three polo finals matches
- Entry into the Fashion in the Field competition with amazing prizes
- Fashion in the Field overall winner will take home:
- A set of gorgeous Paspaley South Sea pearl earrings worth $3000
- Afternoon on Sir Owen Glenn’s super yacht with five friends
- The use of a BMW car for a weekend
- Automatic entry into the Prix de Fashion at Ellerslie Darby Day
- Runner up will win:
- $600.00 Servilles and L’Oreal package
- The best dressed couple will win:
- A night of luxury for two at the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, with a Marina View room, a decadent breakfast at Lava Dining and a Sabrage Champagne experience
- Best dressed male will win:
- A handsome Rodd & Gunn leather overnight bag worth $1099
- Best ‘divot stomping’ shoes spot prize:
- A $200.00 Mi Piaci voucher.
Programme of the day:
- 10.30am - Hospitality Marquees Open
- 11am - The day's play commences with the playoff for 5th and 6th place.
- 11.55am - Fashion Show one and two
- 12.15pm - Match two commences; playoff for 3rd and 4th place.
- 1.30pm - Lunch is served, Fashion Show three and four, Fashion in the Fields, Car verse Pony race
- 2.30pm - Pre-match parade of Ponies and introduction to Players.
- 3pm - The BMW NZ Polo Open Final
- 4.30pm Hospitality Marquees Close
- 4.45pm - Prize giving
- 5pm - After parties commence at Clubhouse and Fashion Lawn, Fashion Shows five and six
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.