We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Blue Adventures - Watersports
$130 for a Two-Hour Wakeboarding Charter for Two People or $260 for up to Four People (value up to $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Humans weren't built for water? Bullfeathers! Make the water your chump with this extreme deal.
- Grab a two-hour wakeboarding charter for two people for just $130, or just $260 for up to four people at Blue Adventures.
- All the gear is provided for this day of fun thrills, all you need to bring is your awesome fun-having abilities.
- An unforgettable experience for beginners and pros.
For millennia humans have been taking to the water to prove their awesomeness. There was that guy about 2014 years ago who walked on water (albeit with a suspicious lack of photographic evidence), but nowadays it's more exciting to seek thrills upon the water at a speed slightly faster than walking pace.
Speed across the water's surface with today's adventurous deal. Pay just $130 for a two-hour wakeboarding charter for two people or just $260 for up to four people.
Carving up the water has never been easier, safer, and more fun than it is with Blue Adventures. All your gear will be provided - that's your wetsuit, safety gear and top-of-the-line wakeboarding gear. You'll head out with the skipper and professional instructor on their specially decked out boat, fitted with a brand new wakeboarding tower. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, Blue Adventures will show you an unforgettably fun time on the water this summer.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.